SEEKING TO FIND THE BEST IN CLASS INVESTMENTS
The Everest Capital Private Wealth Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors has experienced Portfolio Manager(s). The process consists of the Portfolio Manager seeking to find what they believe are the best in class investments which provides flexibility to build and maintain a portfolio using a diverse selection of investments.
As part of the advisory process, the Portfolio Manager(s) at the Everest Capital Private Wealth Management Group will work with you to determine the right asset allocation for your risk tolerance and investing timeframe and review your account, rebalancing when necessary to maintain the proper allocations. They will guide you through a four-step process for defining, developing, implementing and monitoring your personalized portfolio- management plan.
- Clarify your specific investment needs and goals
- Determine your financial requirements, time horizons and liquidity concerns
- Define your financial objectives, past investment experience and the amount of risk you feel comfortable assuming and your expectations
- Develop a clearly defifined plan for pursuing your financial objectives. This strategy helps guide the selection of professional investment managers and the best mix of asset classes for your
- Identify investment managers and strategies that can best meet your investment strategy
- Track the progress of your portfolio towards your investment goals
- Review and adjust investment decisions brought on by life changes
Advisory Process taken from: 0321-02154
Asset allocation does not guarantee a profit or protect against loss. Advisory accounts are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts and are not appropriate for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services, including fees and expenses. The minimum account size for these programs is between $10,000 and $2,000,000.